Name: Mohamed A. Abdulmawlla Jolgaf
Cell Phone: +218914233363
Date of Birth: 28 June 1968
Place of Birth: Jalo, Libya
- B.Sc in Mechanical Engineering, Engineering Academy Tajoura, Tripoli, Libya 1991.
- M Sc. in Manufacturing Engineering, Faculty of Engineering, Universiti Putra Malaysia, Kuala-Lumpur, Malaysia 2000.
- PhD. in Manufacturing Engineering, Institute of Advanced Technology, Universiti Putra Malaysia, Kuala-Lumpur, Malaysia 2010.
- Worked as a teaching assistant (from 1991 to 1995) in Mechanical Engineering Department in Engineering Academy Tajoura.
- Worked as Assistant Lecturer (from 2000 to 2003) in Mechanical Engineering Department in Engineering Academy Tajoura.
- Worked as Lecturer (from Sep-2003 to Sep-2005 then 2010 to Feb-2014) in Mechanical Engineering Department in Engineering Academy Tajoura.
- working as a assistant professor (from Feb-2014 till now) in Mechanical Engineering Department in Engineering Academy Tajoura.
- Head of Staff Members Office in Engineering Academy Tajoura from 1993 to 1995
- Head of Registration and Examination Office in Engineering Academy Tajoura from 2003 to 2005.
- Head of Mechanical Engineering Department in Engineering Academy Tajoura 2012 until now
- Engineering Drawing
- Descriptive Geometry
- Machine Drawing
- Energy Conversion
- Computer Aided Drafting
- Industrial Management
- Production Engineering II
- Operations Research
Software Computer Skills
- Very good experience of using AutoCAD and other CAD/CAM programs such as Uni-graphics Solid works
- Very good experience using Ansys (workbench) a Finite element software
- Web design using a content management system called Joomla
- Ezeeddin Almbrouk Aboejella, The Libyan Academy, 2015-16, The Libyan Academy, Finite Element Simulation of Acoustic Attenuation of Reflective Mufflers - Completed - 8 March 2016
- Mohamed Saleh Alteyeb, Engineering Academy Tajoura, 2014-15, Finite Element Analysis and Optimization of Cantilever Beam for minimum weight - Completed - 29 March 2015
- Jolgaf, M., Sulaiman, S. B., Ariffin, M. K. A., Faieza, A. A. and B. T. H. T. Baharudin 2010. FE Analysis and Optimization of Plate Forming Process. Proceedings of EnCon2010 3rd Engineering Conference on Advancement in Mechanical and Manufacturing for Sustainable Environment April 14-16, 2010, Kuching, Sarawak, Malaysia.
- Sapuan S.M., Leman Z., Rahman M.A., Oshkour A.A. Jolgaf M., 2009. Design of Automatic Scrambled Egg Cooker. Journal of Industrial Technology, vol. 18(1), 2009, 67-82.
- Jolgaf, M., Sulaiman, S. B., Ariffin, M. K. A., and Faieza, A. A. 2008. Billet Shape Optimization for Minimum Forging Load. European Journal of Scientific Research, 24(3)
- Jolgaf, M., Sulaiman, S. B., Ariffin, M. K. A., and Faieza, A. A. 2008. Closed Die Forging Geometrical Parameters Optimization for Al-MMC. American J. of Engineering and Applied Sciences, 1(1); 1-6.
- Jolgaf, M., Hamouda, A. M. S., Sulaiman, S., and Hamdan, M. M. 2003. Development of a CAD/CAM system for the closed-die forging process. Journal of materials processing technology, 138(1-3): 436-442.
- S Sulaiman, M Jolgaf, Optimum Design of Metal Composites for Closed Die Forging, International Journal of Innovation, Management and Technology, vol 4, N 1, 2013 P(152-154)
- Alteyeb, M.S. and M. Jolgaf, Optimization of Cantilever Beam for Minimum Weight Using Finite Element Analysis, in First Libyan Conference on Metal Casting and Processing Technologies. 2017, High Vocational Center of Casting: Sidi Al-Sayeh, Tripoli, Libya.